Style this week!

Style this week!
Look of the week. A hit!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Burberry Prorsum Runway spring 2012 ready-to-wear by Christopher Bailey

So, we are just coming off fashion week and some of my favorite spring 2012 lines are out! Lets first take a look at Burberry Prorsum Runway:
I had very high hopes for the Burberry Spring 2012. The line is good but I didn't get goose bumps like I did for the winter line. The take away key note from this line is color, print, and beads mixed together. It had an ethnic Polynesian feel with the fabric, colors and raffia trim that's fun. The fabrics are eclectic cool and the straight skirt with the over sized belted jacket is a great and flattering look (albeit has been done and done again i.e Donna Karen) but remains a solid look. I like the below-the-knee length in the skirts. It sticks with the 70's theme that continues to play out in many of the winter and spring collections. The detail in the clothing stays very true to Burberry and the intricate workmanship can be noted. By far my favorite aspect of this line are the beaded high heals. I will pre order them ASAP. Everything else... It's okay. 

                    Some of the most fabulous looking people in Hollywood taking in the new line.
                        Probably my favorite look from the line. Love the color and the simple shape.
                 I really like the jacket and skirt combo. Love the sheen of the fabric and the pattern.
              This is always a good look! The over size solid on the pattern straight skirt is so flattering.
                               Pretty vibrant colors, but he shoes will update any outfit for the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment