Style this week!

Style this week!
Look of the week. A hit!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lets get this spring sprung!

While spring is peeking her pretty little head, she has not yet sprung... It was 43 this morning... so we still have a ways to go. Though she toys with us coyly, there is proof lurking around town that warm weather is just around the corner: So while we're California dream'n over here-we'll take what we can get!



Love- a tell tell sign that spring is in the air! Posted on the parking garage at school
          
              These are from my back yard in LA- My phone couldn't capture the true colors, but they have                                                                                          
                                                               never looked more beautiful!
                                 At my school out side class- just getting ready to pop with color

                                                 On my run, I spotted this beautiful white tree

                              These trees are close- all along this street is going to be beautiful.

           In full bloom, I caught two students kissing under these beautiful trees on this rare sunny day.

                     Just beautiful- against all the other bare trees you can't believe how these stand out

                             Everything dead on the side of the road, but this exploding yellow bush!

                            I took this while I was driving- you can see the yellow from down the street

                              This is along my street- on a sunny day the pink is so much brighter,
                                                   but it still makes a rainy day prettier.

                                            Was written a week later next to the first one.

Happy almost spring time!
-Katy

2 comments:

  1. I love your background! The chicks are to die for! And the pig!! Made me so happy to check in and see this. Love you sweetie!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete