Style this week!

Style this week!
Look of the week. A hit!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Looks to think about over the weekend!

It's halloween weekend! A great opportunity to bust out your fall clothes and look smashing (maybe some leather pants!).  Some years I'm just not into wearing a full blown costume that makes me look like a prostitute, but what is fun, is to throw on a cool wig (pink, green, blue), fake eyelashes a great pair of jeans and high heals and hit the town. It's enough costume to feel festive but not so much that you feel... like a prostitute. It can go to dinner or a party and you don't look like the party-pooper! Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy some looks of the week I thought wear worth a second look!
LOOOOOVE this look! 

   Great new cropped hair and red lips, so fresh! 
 Ann looking quite NYC chic... great coat... RZ did good with this one!
 Oh how i love Cat  (no Von) D. SHe looks divine as usual. 
 SO Frieda looks like she has a new stylist... this is breathtaking on her. My favorite look of the week!
 Darling dress, don't like the shoes with it- she looks darling! 
 New cut - I think I like it! Very chic. 
 Paige Denim sml bells, look fab on these girls. 
Only RHW could pull those shorts off! Her scrunch boots are TDF... are they Isabel Marant? I need them.
Have a wonderful weekend!
LOVE, 
Katy

1 comment: